11 Sep Hurricane Irma Response
A message from Brian Sanders, EVP, PAR
On behalf of our team here at Positive Alternative Radio, thank you for your interest in the #ENCW Project’s relief effort for Florida. The purpose of this document is to make it easy for your station to tie-in and do your own project in support of God’s Pit Crew, Convoy of Hope, and/or other response organizations with whom you wish to work.
- Audio – We’ve set up a Dropbox folder where we have some digital audio assets already, and more will be added. This is your place for interviews, soundbites and more.
- Graphics – PAR’s Creative Services Team has created digital graphics in standard formats to call your audience to prayer for Hurricane Irma victims, as well as to serve as a bridge to supporting God’s Pit Crew’s efforts. These graphics can be customized with your station’s/organization’s logo. Use them on your website, Facebook and other social media sites.
- Documents – We are including documents as we receive them from God’s Pit Crew, Convoy of Hope, and other #ENCW Project Partners. These can be used to plan your response project.
Link to Audio/Graphics/Documents:
- Stories/show prep – Our teams are scouring the Internet to find remarkable stories about neighbors helping neighbors in Florida. We are in the process of updating a Google Drive document that will provide you with great content to talk about on-air, share on social media, or reference in other ways. As soon as we have prepared that information we will post the link here.
- Info about God’s Pit Crew – Our friends at Advocace´ have worked with their client, God’s Pit Crew to put together a toolkit for any station wanting to create a partnership. There is also a document with details on giving levels in the Documents folder in Dropbox. i58:10 Media has provided a messaging document that explains how to ask listeners for gifts, with language approved by Randy Johnson, GPC. This is included in the Graphics/Audio/Documents Dropbox folder (see above).
Link to all info about GPC & toolkit from Advocace’:
- Info about Feed The Hungry – Feed The Hungry is working now on several fronts. Deliveries to key area churches in Houston, La Marque, Corpus Christi, Baywater, Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange, Texas will continue this week. Feed The Hungry is also staging Irma relief supplies in Tampa. For more details on their efforts find go to the Documents folder in Dropbox.
Contact details for Feed The Hungry:
2) On your smartphone, DIAL #250 and say, “HURRICANE” when prompted and you’ll be connected to a Feed The Hungry operator.
3. Go to feedthehungry.org and click on the hero banner.
- Info about Convoy of Hope – They are setting up a drive-through point of distribution. The graphics/audio Dropbox (see above) has a graphic for use with social media or share with partners. They are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They have a contact listed in the contacts below.
- Info about Samaritan’s Purse – They are working not just in Florida, but in the Caribbean as well. In the documents folder, we have a Samaritan’s Purse info sheet, photos, logos and more.
- Conference call information – In case you missed the video conference with all the info, it was recorded:
Link to view conference call:
- Stay current on What’s App – Follow current happenings and share with other #ENCW Project Partners in real time.
Link to #ENCW Project What’s App: https://chat.whatsapp.com/2IGfnOrZd4l0192zV0laYi
Other Contact Info:
PAR / #ENCW Project
PAR / #ENCW Project
Amen: The Prayer App
God’s Pit Crew
Convoy of Hope
Partner Development Director
Senior Director, Public Relations
Convoy of Hope
417.851.4537 – Direct
417.300.5432 – Mobile
Southeast Super Region Media Relations
Operation Christmas Child
If you would like your contact info or someone you are working with to be included in this document, please email it to email@example.com.
Sign up for Dear Christian Radio’s Weekly Email!